University of Arkansas Rich Mountain is committed to helping your child reach his or her full academic potential. We understand that you want the best possible education for your child, and we feel we offer that and much more. Your son or daughter will receive a quality education on a campus that is a beautiful, safe campus and that boasts one of the lowest tuition rates in the state.
We believe UA Rich Mountain is the right choice for your child because:
- Tuition and fees as low as low as $2,010 per semester for 15 credit hours (depending on location and type of classes chosen)
- Several Scholarships and financial aid assistance available along with help filing the FAFSA
- Campus Life opportunities to get your child involved and making connections with other students. Activities include a student ambassador program and the student government association
- Individualized advising based on your student’s future plans
- Transfer counseling services
- On campus bookstore and grill
- Free on campus tutoring
- Our Top Priority is the safety of your child
UA Rich Mountain is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of North Central
Association of Colleges and Schools and was labeled a "model rural community college"
by the North Central Association.
We offer two associate degrees for those students wanting to transfer to a 4-year college or university. These are the Associate of Arts and Associate of General Studies degrees. For those students wanting to earn their two year degree to begin work, we offer The Associate of Applied Science in Advanced Manufacturing with five area of emphasis, the Associate of Applied Science with four area of emphasis, and the Associate of Applied Science Health Information Management and Technology (billing and coding).
For those students wanting to get to work fast, we offer several technical certificates including Welding, Machine Tool Technology, Licensed Practical Nursing, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Health Information (billing and coding), Information Technology/Business, Emergency Medical Technology, Certified Nursing Assistant, Early Childhood Development, and Database Applications.
We welcome your calls and questions. We truly believe that UA Rich Mountain will provide your child with a meaningful educational experience, one that will prepare him or her for a successful future. Schedule your visit now to find out why there’s “No One Like You and No Place Like Rich Mountain!”